The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
The official language here is English and all communications should be in English please. That's not because we don't respect other languages, but because it's the only language we all understand!
- You can disagree with a post but do not criticise people
- Please avoid - name-calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, knee-jerk contradiction.
- Instead provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
- Please post meaningful, relevant and new - something that hasn’t already been said in the thread
- Please flag any bad behaviour to the moderator; actions would be taken if enough flags accrued
- Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit contents – there is no section for that
- Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum
- Please do not post telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, your name if you don't want it known, private pictures, etc., in your posts
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics
- Don’t post no-content replies
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and Cryptocurrencies
- Give credit (with links if possible) to any post copied verbatim from external source
- You must be at least 13 years of age to post on this forum
- Finally profread your content before posting to make sure is grammatically correct